FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3868

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: True Blood - die Fernsehserie
#1PostPosted: 03.06.2014, 16:28 
Gebissen
Gebissen

Habe mir kürzlich die ersten beiden Staffeln von "True Blood" günstig besorgt und bin inzwischen bei der Hälfte der zweiten Saison angelangt.

Auch wenn man die Handlungsweise einiger Figuren vielleicht nicht immer nachvollziehen kann...

...und manchmal ein Überangebot an Figuren und Handlungen bestehen mag...

hat mich die Serie bisher gut unterhalten.

Vor einigen Jahren hatte ich mir einige der "Sookie Stackhouse"-Bücher besorgt. Man konnte sie lesen, aber es war keine großartige Literatur. Bisher habe ich den Eindruck, dass die Fernsehserie das Niveau der Büchervorlage überbietet.

Wie ist eure Meinung diese Serie betreffend?

Post subject: Re: True Blood - die Fernsehserie
#2PostPosted: 04.06.2014, 09:07 
Gebissen
Gebissen

IT'S MY FAVORITE !!!

Now are 6 seasons. I love the serie, that why my boyfriend bought me the 3rd season and gave it to me like a christmas present.
I can tell you that when I saw a new episode each weekend, I got crazy. The characters (in my opinion) are very unics, the best is Eric Norman, I do not like Bill because... well you will see on the other seasons if you will continue.

The books of Charline Harris have a lot of paranormal beings: vampires, lycans, witches... etc. (I do not want to spoiler you).

For another hand, I have only one book of true blood, the first one, and I read it when I was 15 years old, so I do not like it too much because it has an... adult content so it was not attractive for me (in that time). I love vampire stories so I bought it because that reason, but the serie OMG! I really love it I start to see it at 16 years old, now I've 20.

If you have any doubt you can ask me everything about the tv show.

Image Image Image
Image Image

Profile Visit website  

#3PostPosted: 04.06.2014, 13:39 
Gebissen
Gebissen

Spend the last week watching seasons 1 and 2. Started today with season 3.

Already had some spoilers about later seasons on You Tube.

Sometimes maybe too much is happening at once and sometimes you can question the logic
of that is happening and the intelligence of some characters (Jason for example).

But - for the first two seasons good entertainmend.

And now season 3 - with Russel Edgington.

#4PostPosted: 04.06.2014, 17:24 
Gebissen
Gebissen

Es sei an dieser Stelle erwähnt, dass man die Serie im englischen Original sehen sollte.

Ich habe probeweise 5 Minuten der deutschen Fassung gesehen - die deutschen Sprecher klingen
für mich wenig überzeugend - eher wie Amateursprecher in einer billigen RTL-Soap.

Inhaltlich mag das Gleiche gesagt werden - aber großartige Momente des englischen Originals
werden ruiniert.

#5PostPosted: 05.06.2014, 00:54 
Gebissen
Gebissen

Russell is a bastard x3!! I hate him and the sanguinista movement.

But yes, on true blood have many stories at the same time, but if you analyze closely everything is connected.

I recomend you in English. And probably you'll not understand many things on future because sometimes true blood has... a very complicated storie so you must see it twice to understand (some people told me that :D , because they did not understood the serie).

Image Image Image
Image Image

Profile Visit website  

#6PostPosted: 05.06.2014, 13:29 
Gebissen
Gebissen

At the moment I'm in the middle of season 3 - saw seasons 1 and 2 last week.

If you watch one episode per week on TV you might forget some of that is happening -
evenmore between two seasons.

Next week I will buy seasons 4 (some say not the best) and 5. For season 6 I will wait for some
time till the DVD's become cheaper.

Russel is the guy you love to hate - the actor steals every scene he is in (in a good way).

Interesting fact - his voice in the german version sounds like... nothing. In the original
you hear his sense of humor, but behind every word he says there is also a threat.

A great scene - his wedding proposal to the Queen of Lousiana ("Mama couldn't be more wrong").

#7PostPosted: 05.06.2014, 22:39 
Gebissen
Gebissen

Oh!! Yeah it's true, the 4th season is a little bit boring, don't buy, I have it (not the season 3 that I thought).

My boyfriend bought me because I always saw the chapters on tv (HBO) and I didn't get the chance to see the seasson 4, when i saw it again, there was on seasson 5.

In my opinion the best season is the seasson 5.

Image Image Image
Image Image

Profile Visit website